Now it’s time for another award and a heartfelt thank to https://bepositiveyaroon.wordpress.com/ not only for nominating me for this award but also for helping and guiding about the creative and constructive approach towards the craft and fashion.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and notify them.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
So, here are my answers..just ignore if You get bored.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- It is a Bengalee book “Pratham Pratishruti” means First Promise by Ashapurna Devi, a famous Bengalee author.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- I bought a kurta for my dad and a saree for my mom with my first earned own money.
- How many times a day do you look at yourself to the mirror?
- That I rally don’t count but for sure it’s more than once.
- What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
- When I learnt that we live on Earth’s surface, I was sure that one day I would fall down from the earth if I reach the edges... 😀
- What are the top three things on your bucket list?
- A candle light dinner with my husband, a trip with my family, completing the collage that I have just started.
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/receive?
- The best gift is a greeting card that was painted by my student and the note “To The World’s Best Teacher”….
- The worst gift is a book that had a library stamp on it. 😀
- Which is your all time favorite town or city? Why?
- My all time favorite city is Kolkata for it is my hometown and as now I am far away from the place I badly miss my place.
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Sweet, sour, salty-just the flavor of Panipuri.
- If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
- I don’t want to change anything..Though I have done many a mistakes in my life yet I am happy with what I am but would make sure that those mistakes should not be repeated.
- What was the most recent compliment that you received?
- One of my students told me that she would become just like me when she would grow up…
Now my nominees are:-
Now I am reforming the rule of asking questions. Instead of 10 I am asking you 5 questions.
1. what would you like to do the most when you do not have such an important piece of work in your hand but you crave to do something?
2. If you get a chance to change any one thing of your country, what would you like to change?
3. Your favorite fantasy in your childhood days.
4. If you get an option of playing role exchange, which famous personality or a role would you like to play and why?
5. The most satisfying thing that you have done till this living period.