Hate & love, Love and Hate
Another guy here, to open her gate..
This time I am going to share 10 things that I would love to….& 10 things that really put me down. My dear friend Chhevy ( never forgets to click the mysterious beauty of the world and put down all his emotions in rhythmic lines) has invited me to take part in this interesting challenge…A big thank u Chhevy www.venusrise.com and sorry for responsing late..
My nominations go for all of you who want to take part in it.
So, first I would love to share the reasons of my ‘uughhss’ & ‘eewwhss’ for I always cherish ‘happy ending’ :- 😀
1. I hate to be ignored by my near and dear ones for I have always been a delicate child to my parents and a pampered wifey.
3. I hate to pretend. I don’t like showing myself what I am not.
5. Doing my professional work in my personal place.
6. Getting gifts which appear to be a shock rather than surprise and after handling the shock, uttering falsely with false expression..”How beautiful it is!!!”
8. When I don’t get the person in phone whom I really want to speak to in an emergency..
9. To be misunderstood by people for I am not good at giving clarifications..
Now comes the happy ways of my life which I just love to:-
1. To be surrounded with my dear family persons.
3. To go to my hometown (I was confused if to use ‘go’or ‘visit’ but I found there is a sense of departure in the word ‘visit’ so I chose to avoid it)
4. To travel
5. To get a letter from my husband on the anniversary day every year for he believes in action rather than words. But being a lover of words I really long for them and it’s the one of the rarest days when he expresses and admits his love in words.
6. To treasure all the tokens of love that I ever get from a chocolate wrap to a ring into my closet with utmost care..
8. To fight with my younger sister.
10. Last but not the least I love to be loved here by you all.
So, I have put it to be a’happy ending’ and a big “SORRY” if I have bored u…